Request for EOI: Legal Strategies Against Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC) using Digital Payment Platforms in EuropeView Request
Request for EOI: Nowhere to Hide
The Global Fund to End Modern Slavery (GFEMS) has developed an intervention— Nowhere to Hide— to reduce online sexual exploitation of children (OSEC) by using traffickers’ illicit financial flows as a tool against them. An experienced developer of cutting-edge technological solutions for fighting trafficking, GFEMS will lead the intervention and will bring together a strong network of diverse partners – from financial sector leaders in Europe to justice actors in the Philippines – to make the project a success.
We are seeking individuals or teams to lead workstreams relating to the European legislation, investigation, and prosecution environment around digital payments for OSEC abroad. The goal of this project is to create a practical handbook demonstrating the steps necessary to successfully prosecute cases of OSEC facilitated by digital payment platforms; and to identify methods of expanding on these guidelines to successfully prosecute transactions that pass through new payment technologies
Please review the Fund’s full Request for Proposals. Applicants must submit a maximum 10-page proposal in the required format by the deadline to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your proposals!
- Original Date Issued: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Closing Date: Monday, February 28, 2022, 5:00pm EDT
- Anticipated Award Date: Monday, March 14, 2022
- All submissions must meet the requirements outlined in the Request for EOI
- Any email correspondence must include “Nowhere to Hide” in the subject line
- Submissions must be made using this webform or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted