Request for Proposals: External Evaluation of Project “Promoting Opportunities Within Evidence & Research” (POWER)
GFEMS is seeking a skilled external evaluator to support the project ‘Promoting Opportunities within Evidence and Research’ (POWER). POWER is a two-pronged effort to improve lived experience engagement in the anti-human trafficking sector. The project adapts new approaches to the sector with the goal to produce a rich evidence base on lived experience engagement efforts and respond to an increased call for more lived experience inclusion in the sector. Please click through to view the request for proposals and project timeline below.
- Original Date Issued: 24 July 2023
- FAQ Posted: 4 August 2023
- Closing Date: 15 September 2023, 11:59 PM EDT
- Anticipated Award Date: 16 October 2023
- All Submissions must meet the requirements outlined in the RFP
- Proposals must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com
- You must include “POWER Evaluation RFP” in the subject line
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted
Questions & Answers
The Question period for this opportunity closed on Monday, July 31. GFEMS is happy to provide the comprehensive list of questions and answers. If you submitted a question, or if you are interested in applying to this opportunity, check it out below.